Johnson Controls InternationalDisclaimer : Sections of this page are auto-generated by Artificial Intelligence and shall not be understood as Investment Advice
This page was updated : 2023-05-11 14:13:03 UTC
Johnson Controls International reported strong revenue and EPS growth in Q2 and updated its FY23 guidance, leading to a jump in stock prices. The company's Sensormatic Solutions division is using IoT technology to improve shopper experiences and retail outcomes. Johnson Controls' commitment to sustainability was recognized with its inclusion in the Clean200 list for the eighth consecutive year. Katie McGinty, a top executive at Johnson Controls, was named one of the top 50 sustainable business leaders. The company will also be presenting at ...
Based on these articles
- NRG Park and Johnson Controls kick off historic sustainability initiative saving an estimated $54 million and reducing significant GHG emissions
- Johnson Controls and Weas Development break ground at new state-of-the-art Glendale engineering center and lab space
- Johnson Controls to supply four large-scale heat pumps for Hamburg wastewater heat project
- What's Next For Johnson Controls Stock After An Upbeat Q2?
- Johnson Controls' Katie McGinty named top 50 sustainable business leader
- 3 Innovative IoT Stocks to Watch for Exponential Growth
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls Integrated Data and Real-Time Insights Help Improve Shopper Experiences and Retail Outcomes
- Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls integrated data and real-time insights help improve shopper experiences and retail outcomes
- Johnson Controls stock jumps after HVAC company beats earnings expectations, lifts outlook
As an investment analyst, Johnson Controls International's business model can be analyzed in terms of its revenue streams, cost structure, competitive advantages, and growth prospects. Revenue Streams: Johnson Controls International generates revenue from three main business segments: Building Solutions North America, Building Solutions EMEA/LA, and Global Products. Building Solutions North America and EMEA/LA offer integrated building management systems, HVAC equipment, security systems, and fire safety solutions to commercial and industrial ...
Yahoo - Business Overview
Johnson Controls International plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in engineering, manufacturing, commissioning, and retrofitting building products and systems in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. It operates in four segments: Building Solutions North America, Building Solutions EMEA/LA, Building Solutions Asia Pacific, and Global Products. The company designs, sells, installs, and services heating, ventilating, air conditioning, controls, building management, refrigeration, integrated electronic ...
Risk Rating (Yahoo)
ESG Score (Yahoo)
Market Cap (USD)
Flags & Key Risks
- Market risk - fluctuations in the stock market can affect the value of Johnson Controls International's stock.
- Competition risk - Johnson Controls International operates in a highly competitive industry, which could impact its market share and profitability.
- Economic risk - changes in the global economy could impact demand for Johnson Controls International's products and services.
- Regulatory risk - changes in regulations and laws could impact Johnson Controls International's operations and profitability.
- Cybersecurity risk - Johnson Controls International may be vulnerable to cyber attacks, which could result in data breaches and financial losses.
1. Strong brand recognition and reputation in the market. 2. Diversified product portfolio with a focus on energy efficiency and sustainability. 3. ...
1. Dependence on a few key customers for a significant portion of revenue. 2. High debt levels and interest expenses. 3. Limited presence in emerging markets. 4. Dependence on government regulations and policies.
1. Growing demand for energy-efficient and sustainable solutions. 2. Increasing adoption of smart building technologies. 3. Expansion into emerging markets. 4. Strategic partnerships and acquisitions to enhance product offerings.
1. Intense competition from established players and new entrants. 2. Economic downturns and fluctuations in currency exchange rates. 3. Changes in government policies and regulations. 4. Rapid technological advancements and changing customer preferences.
Thesis for Johnson Controls International
Johnson Controls International is a leading provider of smart building solutions and is well-positioned to benefit from the growing demand for energy-efficient and sustainable buildings. The company has a strong track record of innovation and has been inv ...
Johnson Controls International has a solid business model and a strong market position, but faces some challenges in the short term. The company has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to a slowdown in demand for its products and ...
Johnson Controls International faces significant headwinds in the short term due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the resulting economic uncertainty. The company's revenues have been impacted by the slowdown in demand for its products and services, and it ...
1 month ago @Seeking Alpha
Johnson Controls: Poor Financial Returns, Watch Recurring Revenue From Software Services
|#JCI #prasanna-rajagopal #income #overvaluation #investing-ideas #quick-picks-lists|
26 days ago @8-K
8-K - Corporate Changes & Voting Matters
|#JCI #regulatory filing #voting #corporate #changes #matters|
|No lawsuits found for|