V.F. CorporationDisclaimer : Sections of this page are auto-generated by Artificial Intelligence and shall not be understood as Investment Advice
This page was updated : 2023-05-31 04:44:32 UTC
VF Corporation, the parent company of The North Face and Vans, reported strong earnings in Q4 2023, driven by The North Face's performance and momentum in China. However, Vans saw weak demand and more than half of its shoes were being sold at a discount. The company declared a dividend of $0.30 per share and issued a fiscal 2024 outlook. The North Face's stock was down amid an ad controversy, but shares rallied due to its strong performance. VF Corporation has a 6% yield and its earnings call transcript is ...
Based on these articles
- Here's how much North Face stock is down this month amid ad controversy
- It's Time To Try On VF Corporation's 6% Yield
- VF Corporation reports earnings beat on The North Face strength, China momentum
- V.F. Corporation (VFC) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
- North Face makes up for weak demand for Vans in VF Corp.'s results, and shares rally
- VF Corporation Reports In-Line Fourth Quarter Revenue and Earnings, Declares Dividend of $0.30 Per Share, and Issues Fiscal 2024 Outlook
- Want a pair of Vans? More than half of the shoes are being sold at a discount, analyst says.
- Earnings Previews: Palo Alto Networks, VFC
- VF Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings and Conference Call Date
As an investment analyst, V.F. Corporation's business model can be described as a diversified global apparel and footwear company that operates through multiple brands and distribution channels. The company's portfolio of brands includes well-known names such as The North Face, Vans, Timberland, and Wrangler, among others. V.F. Corporation's business model is built around a multi-brand strategy that allows the company to leverage its scale and resources across different brands and geographies. This approach enables the company to target ...
Yahoo - Business Overview
V.F. Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, procurement, marketing, and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear, and related products for men, women, and children in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through three segments: Outdoor, Active, and Work. The company offers outdoor, merino wool and other natural fibers-based, lifestyle, and casual apparel; footwear; equipment; accessories; outdoor-inspired, performance-based, youth culture/action sports-inspired, streetwear, and ...
Risk Rating (Yahoo)
ESG Score (Yahoo)
Market Cap (USD)
Flags & Key Risks
- Market risk: VF Corporation operates in a highly competitive industry and is subject to market risks such as changes in consumer preferences, economic downturns, and geopolitical events that can impact its sales and profitability.
- Supply chain risk: VF Corporation sources its products from various suppliers globally, which exposes it to supply chain risks such as disruptions, quality issues, and price fluctuations.
- Foreign exchange risk: VF Corporation operates in multiple countries and is exposed to foreign exchange risks due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates that can impact its revenues and earnings.
- Brand risk: VF Corporation's success is heavily dependent on the strength of its brands, and any negative publicity or damage to its brand reputation can have a significant impact on its sales and profitability.
- Environmental and social risk: VF Corporation is committed to sustainability and ethical practices, but any failure to meet these standards can result in reputational damage and legal liabilities.
- Acquisition risk: VF Corporation has a history of acquiring and integrating other companies, which can be risky and may not always result in the expected benefits or synergies.
Strong portfolio of well-known brands such as The North Face, Vans, Timberland, and Wrangler
Heavy reliance on a few key brands for revenue
Expansion into emerging markets, increasing demand for sustainable and ethically sourced products
Intense competition in the apparel industry, potential disruptions in global supply chains
Thesis for V.F. Corporation
V.F. Corporation is a well-established company with a strong track record of growth and profitability. The company has a diverse portfolio of brands that cater to different segments of the market, which provides a hedge against economic downturns. Additio ...
V.F. Corporation operates in a highly competitive industry, which presents both opportunities and challenges. While the company has a strong brand portfolio and a solid financial position, it faces headwinds from changing consumer preferences and the ...
V.F. Corporation operates in a challenging industry that is undergoing significant disruption. The company's reliance on mature markets and traditional retail channels may limit its ability to adapt to changing consumer preferences and the rise of ...
7 days ago @Seeking Alpha
V.F. Corporation (VFC) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
|#VFC #sa-transcripts #transcripts #consumer-discretionary #year #VFC|
1 month ago @Seeking Alpha
V.F. Corp: Potential For A Brand-Driven Renaissance
|#VFC #welbeck-ash-research #investing-ideas #long-ideas #value #management-concerns|
1 month ago @Seeking Alpha
V.F. Corp.: Don't Take The Reduced Dividend For Granted
|#VFC #deep-value-ideas #editors-picks #dividends #dividend-ideas #quality-multiplier|
1 month ago @Seeking Alpha
V.F. Corporation: Too Many Uncertainties
|#VFC #felix-fung #investing-ideas #quick-picks-lists #more-tags #VFC|
25 days ago @8-K
8-K - Corporate Changes & Voting Matters
|#VFC #regulatory filing #voting #corporate #changes #matters|
25 days ago @8-A12B
8-A12B - Trading Registrations
|#VFC #regulatory filing #registrations #trading #VFC|
|No lawsuits found for|